Life is about to get crazy next week. We are doing everything possible to sell our house…like the following:
1. We have to store the last bits before the cleaning crew arrives.
2. House gets cleaned on Monday.
3. House gets staged on Wednesday. And Greg’s parents come to pick up the kitties. They are THANKFULLY taking care of them until they can join us in 6 months.
4. Realtor comes to take pictures Thursday.
5. House goes on the market Friday.
6. Open house on Sunday (and hopefully the last).
We want this process to go quickly. Our passports and other information have been overnighted to the agency handling the visa application. We can expect the visas in the mail by next week if all goes smoothly. And G will be in London in the next couple of weeks.